Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Located inside Kuibyshevazot industrial premises (in Tolyatti, located in the Samara region Russia), Volgafert will produce and commercialize high-quality urea both for domestic and export markets.
The new Urea production unit will be developed on the basis of Stamicarbon Urea technology. The project’s scope of work envisages the provision of engineering services, equipment and material supply and construction activities up to commissioning, start up and guarantee test run of a Granulated Urea Plant with a capacity of 540,000 t/y.
Commissioning Assistant, COA, executes the activities pertaining to his discipline in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
- To carry out all activities such as flushing/blowing, reinstatement, leak test, motor run-in, machinery run-in, static equipment inspections, cleaning, internals installations, box-up according to schedule and instructions given by the commissioning operation supervisor and with the labor provided by the Subcontractor
- Ensure the execution of Vendors’ Specialists field activities with the assigned resources from the Sub Contractor as per Vendor’s representative plan
- To keep records of all activities performed in the logbook
- Prepare the forms for all the tests to be performed and ensure submission of the certificates, duly signed by involved parties for final handover to the certification engineer (QA/QC)
- Can be the authorized person designated by the site manager to receive or issue a Permit To Work according to the project Permit To Work Procedure
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
- Significant experience in industrial construction of Fertilizer plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.