Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Located inside Kuibyshevazot industrial premises (in Tolyatti, located in the Samara region Russia), Volgafert will produce and commercialize high-quality urea both for domestic and export markets.
The new Urea production unit will be developed on the basis of Stamicarbon Urea technology. The project’s scope of work envisages the provision of engineering services, equipment and material supply and construction activities up to commissioning, start up and guarantee test run of a Granulated Urea Plant with a capacity of 540,000 t/y.
Piping Supervisor (PIS) is responsible for the coordination of Mechanical Construction for piping activities.
- Direct management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for piping;
- Ensures that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and coordinates all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Mechanical Piping Superintendent;
- Participates in the elaboration of work schedules, supervises the progress of the works and analyses any deviations;
- Punch lists pipework systems prior to hydro tests;
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Directly participates to the HSE activities at the site as defined for PIS position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
- Significant experience in industrial construction of Fertilizer plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.