Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for Business Analyst (Application Management)
What you'll do:
- Meeting Technical staff and Business clients on aspects of scope clarification, requirements gathering, design coordination, presentations, etc;
- Development and maintenance of business analysis documents;
- Interact with all teams involved into support of complex multi-application systems (CRM, Provisioning, Integrations, Billing, etc.);
- Work directly with solution delivery, product management, quality assurance and other teams (including customer’s teams) to develop and improve the solution and troubleshoot software problems;
- Review and assess customer issues and change requests and screen them according to customer priorities, contractual obligations, and Netcracker business approaches;
- Active collaboration with project technical team and management for planning, resolving issues and assessment purposes;
What we are looking for:
- Higher technical education;
- 1+ years of experience with enterprise-level application software technical implementation and expertise in applying technology to meet customer needs;
- Knowledge in preparation of requirement specifications on technical and business levels;
- Experience in business analysis, business process modeling, information models development, use cases, test cases, etc.;
- Experience with relevant Telecom BSS/OSS applications is a plus;
- Experience in analysis and basic knowledge of open-source tools and technologies like Kafka, Elastic Stack, Graylog, Prometheus, Jaeger and others is a plus;
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture: IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, DBAAS is a plus;
- Knowledge of databases: PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra is a plus;
- Knowledge of one of container orchestration platforms OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker is a plus;
- Understanding DevOps Automated E2E Pipeline (Commit -> Build -> Publish -> Deploy -> Config) is a plus;
- High Availability, Rolling Update, Blue green, Canary deployments is a plus;
- Monitoring, MAAS is a plus
- Error handling
- Fast learning new technologies and tools;
- Organizational and coordination skills;
- Consistently sound level of judgment and professional conduct;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiating skills;
- Spoken and written English (Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese and Japanese will be considered as advantage);
Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors.
More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center.
Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.
Business Analyst (Application Management)
Тольятти, улица Фрунзе, 14б
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию